AutoCAD and Acrobat 6.0 PDF Problem

I just recently upgraded to Adobe Acrobat 6.0 and also using AutoCAD Map 5 and find that now I cannot create PDF files like I used to. What used to create a PDF file size of around 500kb is now 4.5mb. Also, I'd get an error of low virtual memory OR out of memory OR the PDF creation process would flush and end up only with a .log file.

Anyone run into this and is there any fix to this problem?? Any help is appreciated.

Please reply to this post - no email. Thanks. Joe

Reply to
Joe:N

Are you using the distiller of the PDF writer that comes with Acrobat 6.0?

Reply to
Azzman