Making PDF Files from AutoCAD

What is the best method for creating PDF files from AutoCAD?
Mady
Reply to
Mady B
The best? Adobe Acrobat, end of story.
Reply to
RonB
I use Fineprint pdfFactory, there's a shareware version, sets up as another printer and makes v quick pdf files.
Reply to
Ranger
the best and free = pdf995 the best = adobe acrobat
Reply to
Adam B
Adam B wrote on Thursday 09 October 2003 04:39 pm:
I've gotten to where I like CutePDF a better than pdf995.
Otherwise I use Ghostscript and Govert's GoBatchGS for multiples (plot to postscript file first).
Enjoy, Stef
Reply to
S. Yoder
acroplot hands down.....not adobe..... been doing this stuff for over 20 years.... adobe is not the answer when dealing with autocad pdf's..... try it at cadzation.com
Reply to
X X X X X X X X
Ive heard the same thing abt Acroplot as well... for Autocad that is
John
Reply to
me63401