Convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF

Convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF can convert AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF files into verctor PDF files directly without need of AutoCAD. This enables you to view and printe your drawing files without the need of AutoCAD, and even distributing your drawings over the internet.

Features User-friendly interface, easy to use; High output quality, true colors supported; Batch converts DWG,DXF and DWF files to PDF files WITHOUT AutoCAD; Supports all versions of AutoCAD files(Supports R2.5-2009); Both model space and paper space supported; More than 28 predefined page size let you set the page size quickly; Create a single merged PDF file from several DWG files

Reply to
IDWG

What is it called and where can I download a demo? What pdf drivers does it use? I have an urgent need for this _IF_ it actually works as described. JB

Reply to
JB