AutoCAD problem

Hey guys,
HELP!! I inadvertently "lost" the "Command Window" from my AutoCAD 2000 screen. I think I accidentally grabbed the docking bar, and
brought it up into the drawing I was working on, and then I rashly grabbed it and shoved it back down to the bottom. Only trouble is I went so far that it has disappeared at the bottom off the screen. I can't find it, and the User's Guide book doesn't say how to get it back. At least, not that I can find. Re-starting Acad doesn't fix it either. Funny that, because there are LOTS of things that I would like to be "defaults", but Acad doesn't hang on to them, but this one it did!!
Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
(also posted to modeleng-list)
Maybe try reloading one of the default profiles included with Autocad.
Stephen R.

Also, try the news server discussion.autodesk.com
A lot of great information and assistance on those groups.
Stephen R.

First , make sure AutoCAD is maximized by clicking the maximize icon in the upper RH corner of the screen. Then, on the menu click on Tools -> Options, select the Display tab, enter 2 (or higher) in the section titled "Text lines in command line window"
Robert

Hey Siggy,
Well, that didn't exactly work, but it did get me to thinking and working the bottom end of the screen, and I was able to move the task bar out of the way and "see" the Command Window and reposition it.
Thanks for the help guys.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brian, right click on that task bar, go to properties, and check "auto hide". Then the task bar goes away untill you "fish" for it - and you can drag it to the top, bottom, or either side. That way it does not hide anything on you.