Converting .pdf to AutoCAD

Does anyone know the name of a company that makes software to convert a .pdf
drawing to AutoCAD? I have had this done previously in another job. The
conversion was amazing.
TIA
S.Smith
Reply to
S. Smith
If you search "dwg tp pdf" on, say, Google, you will find many links, too many to select just one for you.
Brian.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac
wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
Brian, sorry to say...you have it backwards...it is pdf to cad. S.Smith
Reply to
S. Smith
Here is the program that I use.

Yeah!!!
Many thanks...I think it might be the one.
Reply to
S. Smith