Converting .pdf to AutoCAD

Does anyone know the name of a company that makes software to convert a .pdf drawing to AutoCAD? I have had this done previously in another job. The conversion was amazing. TIA S.Smith

Reply to
S. Smith

If you search "dwg tp pdf" on, say, Google, you will find many links, too many to select just one for you.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Brian, sorry to say...you have it backwards...it is pdf to cad. S.Smith

Reply to
S. Smith

Here is the program that I use.

Yeah!!!

Many thanks...I think it might be the one.

Reply to
S. Smith