Converting .pdf to AutoCAD

Does anyone know the name of a company that makes software to convert a .pdf drawing to AutoCAD? I have had this done previously in another job. The
conversion was amazing. TIA S.Smith
Smith) wrote:

If you search "dwg tp pdf" on, say, Google, you will find many links, too many to select just one for you.
Brian.
message

Brian, sorry to say...you have it backwards...it is pdf to cad. S.Smith
Here is the program that I use.
http://www.aidecad.com /

Many thanks...I think it might be the one.