Dear Moderator

I did two postings regarding Multilines today. They were not posted, is their a reason for this?

Reply to
billyb

billyb-

I saw them here with no problems:

1) "Is there a way of "turning off" multline ..."

2) "Does anyone know if there is an option that keeps the multiline from being a "block" when it is drawn? ..."

Maybe there is something out of whack with your newsreader settings.

-Bill

=========

billyb wrote:

Reply to
Bill Gilliss

PS there is no moderator here, and there are "test" groups for testing your NG reader settings.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

YES I SEE THEY ARE POSTING, THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND ADVICE ON MULTILINES

Reply to
billyb