Dear Moderator

I did two postings regarding Multilines today. They were not posted, is their a reason for this?

billyb-
I saw them here with no problems:
1) "Is there a way of "turning off" multline ..."
2) "Does anyone know if there is an option that keeps the multiline from being a "block" when it is drawn? ..."
Maybe there is something out of whack with your newsreader settings.
-Bill
========
billyb wrote:

PS there is no moderator here, and there are "test" groups for testing your NG reader settings.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

YES I SEE THEY ARE POSTING, THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND ADVICE ON MULTILINES