Printing OLE

Work computer upgraded - very nice machine. Excel link plotting - very bad.

Here's my sad tale of woe.

AutoCAD 2005 Excel 2007

Linked spreadsheets into modelspace through regular OLE dialog box. Printed fine out of modelspace, but printing out of paperspace (layout)

- caused solid black boxes.

So I opened a previous drawing that had linked Excel files that I had printed several months ago and it printed just fine. (AutoCAD 2005, Excel 2003)

So o o o Then I got the bright idea (at least I thought it would be bright) to link the spreadsheets into paperspace. Well, they linked just fine, but still printed nice, very nice, black boxes.

So what am I doing wrong? I thought maybe the problem is that Excel is too new, but then the older drawing wouldn't have printed, would it have?

Janice

Have 16 electrical panel spreadsheets to link - don't have time to physically recreate all of those panel schedules in AutoCAD.

Reply to
Janice