Plot problem Acad2007

Hi

I have a problem with AutoCAD 2007

I have a 3D drawing drawn 1:1 in model space, nothing fancy just a few boxes and tubes.

I have my A3 border 1:1 in paperspace( Layout1 tab)

I have one viewport setup to display my model.

I have my page setup defined for monochrome plot style.

The problem I have is that whilst the border and any associated text will plot in black and white (cos they are on the layout tab) The model within the viewport still plots in colour despite having monochrome plot style selected.

Using Windows XP and several different printers. HP LaserJet 2600n, HP DeskJet 5150 and also printing to Adobe PDF All end up with same result.

Any ideas ?

Thankyou

Almost forgot - I had another problem but I seem to have cured that. The Border on the Layout tab was totally obscured by the viewport. In order to 'see' the border I had to tick the box on page set up that said 'Plot paperspace last' Very odd - i thought this settign only altered the plotted output and not what was displayed on the screen.

Help please - it's driving me mad !!!

Reply to
Becks

have you tried to set up your printers to print only in black and white? this may be a solution

Reply to
Jairo Grijalva

Thanks

That's an option/workaround

but I'd really love to cure the problem.

Reply to
Becks