Converting Old Miller To a Generator?

I have an old Miller Big 20 300 Amp welder that I can't seem to sell at the
low price of $1000.00 CDN. The motor is old (1977) but it runs well and the
machine welds great, but it's big ugly and old.
I was thinking about taking the welding assy off and using the 1800 RPM
Teledyne motor to drive a generator assy. I have no idea about the fuel
consumption of this old motor so that might also be a consideration before
doing a conversion.
Does anyone know of a good Canadian supplier of generator heads that could
help me with the conversion if I decide to go ahead with it?
I know nothing at all about this stuff so any advise will be appreciated.
Zack
Reply to
Zack