Problem converting Arabic text in autocad to pdf

Hello,

I am using Autocad 2006 with Arabic fonts. I want to convert my drawing (with Arabic text included) to pdf format. The pdf writer I used distorts and mangles the Arabic text. Everything else comes out fine.

What am I doing wroing? Or, which pdf writer should I use so that the Arabic text comes out fine.

Thanks, Nadeem

Reply to
Nadeem

I have just tried a simplified Arabic font (Djerba) in a drawing done in R14. It converted to a good pdf using CutePDF Writer, the font being rendered accurately. Since CutePDF Writer is free, it might be worth trying.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

Thanks, will try it out.

Reply to
Nadeem

print fonts as graphics setting in your pdf writer settings. Bigger pdf's but everything prints okay, just slower.

Newer autocad > Hello,

Reply to
JG