Problem converting Arabic text in autocad to pdf

Hello,
I am using Autocad 2006 with Arabic fonts. I want to convert my
drawing (with Arabic text included) to pdf format. The pdf writer I
used distorts and mangles the Arabic text. Everything else comes out
fine.
What am I doing wroing? Or, which pdf writer should I use so that the
Arabic text comes out fine.
Thanks,
Nadeem
Reply to
Nadeem
I have just tried a simplified Arabic font (Djerba) in a drawing done in R14. It converted to a good pdf using CutePDF Writer, the font being rendered accurately. Since CutePDF Writer is free, it might be worth trying.
Brian.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac
Thanks, will try it out.
Reply to
Nadeem
print fonts as graphics setting in your pdf writer settings. Bigger pdf's but everything prints okay, just slower.
Newer autocad includes print to pdf, but I don't know that it will work better for foreign lamguages.
Reply to
JG