Problem converting Arabic text in autocad to pdf

Hello,
I am using Autocad 2006 with Arabic fonts. I want to convert my drawing (with Arabic text included) to pdf format. The pdf writer I
used distorts and mangles the Arabic text. Everything else comes out fine.
What am I doing wroing? Or, which pdf writer should I use so that the Arabic text comes out fine.
Thanks, Nadeem
Add pictures here
✖
I have just tried a simplified Arabic font (Djerba) in a drawing done in R14. It converted to a good pdf using CutePDF Writer, the font being rendered accurately. Since CutePDF Writer is free, it might be worth trying.
Brian.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 1, 11:33 pm, no-spam-for- snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

Thanks, will try it out.
Add pictures here
✖
print fonts as graphics setting in your pdf writer settings. Bigger pdf's but everything prints okay, just slower.
Newer autocad includes print to pdf, but I don't know that it will work better for foreign lamguages.
On 2/1/2011 2:18 PM, Nadeem wrote:

Add pictures here
✖