step ap203 to autocad dxf or dwg format conversion

hello;

i have an engineering drawing in step ap203 format i need it in autocad dxf or dwg format. would anyone be able to convert this file for me. the file unzipped is roughly 45mbytes.

Reply to
terry l. ridder

Try this link

see if it will provide the necessary program. If so, it's a free download.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

I might be able to it but there is no way my email account will accept a 45 MB file. Can you put it on a web site somewhere?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

i could put it up on my web server.

would you want it just as-is ascii plaintext, zipped, or gzipped? ascii plaintext is 45,081,315 bytes zipped is 9,982,603 bytes gzipped is 9,704,587 bytes

Reply to
terry l. ridder

A zipped file is good but text would be OK too as I'm on broadband. Email me (or reply here) when the file is uploaded and I'll have a shot at it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry