Autosketch SKD drawings to dxf

I feel a bit back in the steam age here but I used Autosketch in the early 90's and have a drawing in skd format which I would like to bring
into AutoCAD. Normally within Autosketch, there is a conversion to dxf. However the drawing was made in (I think) version 3 of Autosketch and my version 2 Autosketch will not open it. Is there anyone out there who can convert the Autosketch skd file to dxf?