save as .dxf or convert .sldprt to .dxf

Hi,

I want to save a part in .dxf file format so that I can open it in another program that can guide a cnc router to cut the part.

Solidworks doesn't seem to be able to save as a dxf. Is there any free/ cheap way of doing this?

Thanks,

Adam

Reply to
Adam Chapman

create a drawing of the part. drawing's can be saved as dxf/dwg.

Reply to
kenneth

Reply to
Brian Putnam

If you need a 3D dxf output you can download a free SW addin

-> Téléchargement -> Divers -> Dxf3DExport (French website)

Pascal

"Adam Chapman" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
news