save as .dxf or convert .sldprt to .dxf

Hi,
I want to save a part in .dxf file format so that I can open it in another program that can guide a cnc router to cut the part.
Solidworks doesn't seem to be able to save as a dxf. Is there any free/ cheap way of doing this?
Thanks,
Adam
create a drawing of the part. drawing's can be saved as dxf/dwg.
A macro can do this for you automatically. If you do a search for macros, i'm sure you will find one. Brian
Adam Chapman wrote:

If you need a 3D dxf output you can download a free SW addin
http://www.atemi.fr -> Tlchargement -> Divers -> Dxf3DExport (French website)
Pascal
message de