CAD certification

Where can I get information of where and how I can take somesort of
test to be certified in CAD?
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
I think it depends where you are and why you need it
In the UK, I think there are 2 accepted qualifications (at different levels) ... City & Guilds and NVD both require you to do a training course.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.