Autocad .dwg to SW drawing sheet format

Hello,

I want to import an Autocad .dwg file and save it as a SW sheet format. I tried to copy/paste from the sheet itself but in "edit sheet format" this is not possible. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Ruud

Reply to
dedski

You can do that when you open the .dwg file, selection is made in the same window where the layers are selected.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola