Auto Rev table loading with new Sheet Format??

We have new titleblock that we want to start changing our old drawings with. One issue we have is when loading the new sheet format. The new
auto Revision table that was added in SW 2004 doesnt get loaded. Is there a way to automatically do this? We currently have to open a new drawing template, then do a copy/paste into the old drawing we are updating. We tried creating a template for the rev table, but the rev table gets resized when we import it.
Any ideas/suggestions please post. Thanks.