hide table (cell?) outline on sheet format?

I am by no means an experienced pro/e user, but need to use it occasionally
for a number of reasons. I have a drawing format that someone else created
that uses tables to hold text in the title block. It prompts me to enter
the text when the drawing is created. The problem is that each entry in
the title block is surrounded by a green border that I don't want to see or
print. Any ideas?
MHill
Reply to
MHill
: "MHill" wrote
: each entry in the title block is surrounded by a green border
Nope, doesn't ring a bell. You're not talking about the table cell borders are you? Or possibly some kind of background color? Where are those pictures when you need them!?! It'd help if you could post a JPEG somewhere.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
"David Janes" wrote in news:HHHGc.1931$%w5.314@okepread05:
I emailed you a picture as I have no way of putting it on a website.
MHill
Reply to
MHill
occasionally
in the menu manager:
Table/Modify Table/Line Display/Blank.
Might be different if you're using wildfire.
Reply to
dakeb
:
: > I am by no means an experienced pro/e user, but need to use it : occasionally : > for a number of reasons. I have a drawing format that someone else : created : > that uses tables to hold text in the title block. It prompts me to enter : > the text when the drawing is created. The problem is that each entry in : > the title block is surrounded by a green border that I don't want to see : or : > print. Any ideas? : > : : in the menu manager: : : Table/Modify Table/Line Display/Blank. : : Might be different if you're using wildfire. : We finally figured out that whoever made the format had put little, square, single cell tables all over the place, each one as a container for a single note parameter. So, what he was seeing was the table/cell border. You can't blank that, so he was just going to delete them and put the note parameters in the drafted structure that was already there, or maybe recreate the structure as tables.
DJ
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline