Cat Part In Pro/E

It is possible to read CatPart of Catia into Pro/E or Wildfire ??
Thanks in advance!

: It is possible to read CatPart of Catia into Pro/E or Wildfire ?? : Pro/e imports and exports Catia files in a couple different ways, from what I can tell from the Help files. There's a lot of information under Data Exchange. The direct way, though, requires an extra license, CAT II with ATB. There are also some config options governing how it works, so it probably requires some setup. Your question seemed to be fairly particular, about a certain type of Catia file which I don't see in the Help files. There's enough material there that it's worth a read to see what you can glean.
David Janes
CatPart is a CATIA v5 format. ProE Wildfire 2.0 opens these files directly with the CATIA V5 import module.
Thane
wrote

what I can

Exchange. The

also
setup.
Catia file

it's worth

: CatPart is a CATIA v5 format. ProE Wildfire 2.0 opens these files directly : with the CATIA V5 import module. : Is this an add on module/license?
Yes - Interface for CATIA v5 - I believe it is import only at this time but I also believe it is ATB based - like the Interface for CATIA v4 module is. The CATIA v4 interface is both import and export.
Thane

directly