Sheet format & blocks

I have a custom sheet format that we created that has a couple customer blocks in the title area. When you open a new document using the template based on that format, all is well. However, if you take an existing drawing and replace the sheet format with this one, everything works ok, except the

2 blocks in the title area don't come in. If I explode them, the components import just fine.

Any thoughts? Anyone else see this? Any solutions? SW2003 SP5.1, and also same thing in SW2004, SP2.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany