API - Identify notes in sheet format

I need to get a collection of notes in a drawing. I want to include notes that are on the sheet (editable from "Edit Sheet" mode), but not notes that are in the sheet format (editable from "Edit Sheet Format" mode).

I hvae found how to ignore notes that are in the template, but not those that are in the sheet format.

Does anyone know how to do this?

TIA.

- Luther

Reply to
lcifers

In the event that a clean solution does not present itself, I found a workaround. By setting the visibility of the sheet format to false, those notes are ignored.

swSheet.SheetFormatVisible = False

Then I turn the visibility back on after looping through the notes.

Cheers.

- Luther

Reply to
lcifers