1ST DAY WITH 2004 - HELP

HELP PLEASE. drawings in 2004

Somehow I've managed to get 2 sheet formats on the same sheet of a drawing. I think I was editing the sheet format when I decided that I needed to load a different sheet format. Now I have a Sheet Format2 which is nested under the original Sheet Format1. I can't delete it from the feature tree, I can't even edit it when I go to edit sheet format. When in sheet format edit mode, I can delete/change the Sheet Format1 but not the Sheet Format2. I've never ran across this before. Any ideas...

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Spooky. I think I'd make a new sheet, and copy all my drawing views over to it. Then I'd delete the whoel sheet with the wierd formats.

All this after submitting it to my VAR so that SW is aware of it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

That's exactly what I did, including the submitting to my VAR part.

thanks for the fast response - I was hoping for an easier fix but it wasn't too bad.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Had something similar when I tried to change the border of old drawing. New border displayed in "sheet format" mode but not in "sheet" mode where the drawing is-- couldn't see the border at all. Got it back somehow by adding/removing in different modes.

Hope this is in sp1.

Richard PMSC _____________

Reply to
Some One