Missing entities

Hello there

Could you guys be so kind, and look at the model I've attached, and answer 2 questions:

1) I don't see the "Cut-Extrude12" and "Cut-Extrude13" entities. I can see them on the entities tree, I can edit their definition and scetches, but I can't actually see them on the model

2) When I switch to shaded mode, I can't see the "Cut-Extruded8" holes. Why is that?

I use SW2003 educational edition. It happens on several computers. Ideas anyone? A pint for an answer.

Victor

Reply to
Victor Chernov

I don't think Standard SW can open Education files or was it only PE.

Reply to
CS

This NG doesn't allow attachments. Send it to me at:

snipped-for-privacy@home.net Replace the "home" with "comcast", and I'll have a look.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs