Google group

Yesterday I couldn't get to any Google messages - only the direct method through the newsreader. Today, I can't even find comp.cad.solidworks in the listing. Any ideas what's going on?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

i just looked, it's still there

kenneth b

Same thing here if you go to a thread in your history it comes up but the main page is blank. I have no idea.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Funny Now it works for me too. Just 5 Minutes ago I had a google header and a blank page.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Works fine now - hiccup in the system, I guess. Just wanted to know if it was my setup or not.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Yep, it happened yesterday and today as well.

The address is screwed up, I guess, so I just strip it..?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador