Dynamic highlight turning off

I know this has been turning itself off over the years with not a hint at why. But recently it was way worse on my machine - it would go off every minute. I finally figured out that it was my SpacePilot that was causing it! Every time I manipulated the model with my controller, it would uncheck the setting.

I restarted SW - no change. I rebooted the machine - no change. I updated the 3DConnexion driver to 3.6.7 - that did it.

I am on XP64 SW2008 SP4.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Well, now this isn't fixed. I couldn't prove it yesterday, but today even with the latest driver, any motion with the controller will turn it off. Rats!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Looks like I failed to update this thread here.

I have since found out that calibrating the controller fixed the problem. Apparently it was off just enough to not realize that I had stopped moving and turn those settings back on. They are turned off every time you move for performance reasons, and the turned back on after the move.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany