Plant simulation software recommendations

I have a need to simulate our manufacturing process; processing a part through a series of CNC machines with the part being moved between the machines by a series of robots and a conveyor. Currently the assembly line contains 15 various CNC machines and robots.

It is my opinion that this is beyond the intentions of solidworks animator so my question is what animation/simulation programs are available that can import a 3D file output from solidworks, ideally with all the constraints, so that I can create this animation.

I would like to create the geometry in solidworks and only create the animation in the animation package. Photo rendering would be nice as well but is not a requirement.

Thanks...

Reply to
Sam

Have a look at this....might be something:

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L