Changing drawing dimension anchors

SW2005 now gives you the opportunity to change what a dimension attaches to, thereby allowing you to reattach a dangling dimension or resnap to the proper edge, etc. When doing that, it's hard to know what object you have actually selected. The line, etc that is selected only briefly changes color - it doesn't stay highlighted. Is this normal? I thought maybe it was just my video card or driver, but I tried it on another machine and it acted the same way.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Do you have "Dynamic highlight from graphics view" turned on?

Tools\Options\System options\Display/selection

Regards, Scott Baugh, CSWP

Reply to
Scott

Yup. If you watch the desired object, you see that it does flash red (in my case) as you cross it, and it does latch onto it, but the lack of a persistent color change is not consistent with object selection in most other cases.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany