2004 and changing mates

Has anyone noticed the NEW feature that SW2004 has introduced. When I change a mate in configuration A, I don't have to suppress it to change the same mate to something different in Configuration B. However if I change a mate in config A that I want to happen in all 20 of my configurations, then I have to change the same mate in each of the configurations. Either that or I delete the mate and add it back in (trying to remember if I have the toggle in each configuration to suppress mates or not). This is NOT a good idea. Just be forwarned that it doesnt behave like it has before.

Reply to
John

When you say "change a mate" do you mean changing the definition, as in maybe picking a different object, or can a change just be changing from a dimension to coincident, etc.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany