Has anyone else noticed.....

That in the book "Mobile Robots, Inspiration to Implementation", there are little graphics in the upper right corner of each page. If you flip the
pages, you get a little animated cartoon of a robot pivoting in place. I thought that was kind of clever.
-Dave
"Dave" <blank> wrote in message

Shucks. I have the 2nd edition, 1999, and it has page #'s there, which generally count by 2, but won't animate very well. :-(
Can it beat the following?
http://www.oricomtech.com/misc/duel.htm