Robotics FAQ

Finally, a revision to the Robotics miniFAQ for Beginners. In 13 pages the FAQ addresses a.. Where Can I Find Information on Robots and Robot Clubs?
b.. What Introductory Books and Magazines Are Available? c.. Where Can I Find Parts For My Robot ? d.. What Sensors Are Available For Mobile Robots? e.. What's An Easy To Use Computer For A Robot Brain ? f.. Are There Mobile Robot Kits Available ? The miniFAQ is currently posted at:
Gordon McComb's Budget Robotics site on the resources page
http://www.budgetrobotics.com/resources.html
(the first link on the top of the page)
and at it's long standing position on Steve Richard's Acroname site,
http://www.acroname.com/robotics/info/mini_faq.html
Please send me comments, questions, etc. If you have a club web site with a lot of resource material and would like it included, send me the URL. If you wish to post the FAQ, send me an email and I will forward Word and PDF copies and post the link on this news group.
Thanks,
John Piccirillo