Robotics FAQ

Finally, a revision to the Robotics miniFAQ for Beginners. In 13 pages the FAQ addresses a.. Where Can I Find Information on Robots and Robot Clubs? b.. What Introductory Books and Magazines Are Available? c.. Where Can I Find Parts For My Robot ? d.. What Sensors Are Available For Mobile Robots? e.. What's An Easy To Use Computer For A Robot Brain ? f.. Are There Mobile Robot Kits Available ? The miniFAQ is currently posted at:

Gordon McComb's Budget Robotics site on the resources page

(the first link on the top of the page)

and at it's long standing position on Steve Richard's Acroname site,

Please send me comments, questions, etc. If you have a club web site with a lot of resource material and would like it included, send me the URL. If you wish to post the FAQ, send me an email and I will forward Word and PDF copies and post the link on this news group.

Thanks,

John Piccirillo

Reply to
Harry Rosroth