Robotics miniFAQ posting

Whew! I've been gone a loong time from this newsgroup and from working on robots. Happy to be back.

I've updated the Robotics miniFAQ for Beginners that I started several years ago and am happy to announce that it is posted on the Acroname web site:

If anyone is interested in posting this on their site please send me an email and I will forward versions in Word and pdf formats.

Thanks,

John Piccirillo

Reply to
John Piccirillo