Robotics miniFAQ posting

Whew! I've been gone a loong time from this newsgroup
and from working on robots. Happy to be back.
I've updated the Robotics miniFAQ for Beginners that I
started several years ago and am happy to announce that
it is posted on the Acroname web site:

If anyone is interested in posting this on their site please send
me an email and I will forward versions in Word and pdf
formats.
Thanks,
John Piccirillo
Reply to