sorry to bother here, but I was not able to find coherent information about what books to buy to build a robot.
I have really poor notions of electronics and robotics so at the moment I'm looking for a good theory book (better a couple) with step by step information to build my first robot.
I extrapolated this list from a longer one:
- JunkBots, Bugbots, and Bots on Wheels: Building Simple Robots With BEAM Technology by David Hrynkiw, Mark Tilden;
- Robot Building for Beginners by David Cook;
- Robot Builder's Sourcebook : Over 2,500 Sources for Robot Parts by Gordon McComb
- 123 Robotics Experiments for the Evil Genius (TAB Robotics) by Myke Predko
- Programming Robot Controllers by Myke Predko
- Robot Builder's Bonanza (Tab Electronics) by Gordon McComb
If I had to buy blind without suggestions I'd choose, as a start, one two and four.
Could you, expert, please advise me.. add your personal thought, or just say 'buy all of them'.
Thank you in advance,