Excess Stock - Robotics Equipment for Semiconductor Fab

I'm new here, an electrical engineering consultant doing some work in robotics.
I consult for a company that mainly sells chips and small
electronic components but also has some old stock of Semiconductor Fab Robotics Equipment and I'm wondering the best service/forum to sell it, if it is even allowed in these groups?
We also have pneumatics equipment and I don't see any sort of group involving pneumatics.
I notice other for sale posts but I'm not sure if commercial for sale posts are allowed.
Am I allowed to post links here?
Thanks, Pete B.

I would try eBay for all of the stuff you mentioned. You can get just about anything on there these days. I just bought a bunch of parts from a guy that was routinely throwing them away at his work place and he decided to post them on eBay just to see if he got any takers. He got a little cash and I got some good stuff for my projects!
Regarding this newsgroup, what I've seen others do - which I think is acceptable - is to mention a specific product you have when it could meet the needs of someone posting on here. And maybe have a link to your web site at the bottom of all of your posts. Also it's not uncommon when doing that to mention other places someone could find a similar product if the one you offer doesn't suit their needs. Basically just don't flood the newsgroup with spam. A one time or infrequent post with F.S. at the front of the subject heading would be acceptable, too, from what I gather.
Anyway, this is just my opinion, so you might want to wait and see what some of the others on here have to say about it. The fact that you're even asking tells me that whatever you do will probably be ok, though.
Good luck ! JCD
On Jun 13, 11:42 am, "Pogo"
message

[...]

Thanks JCD!
We do have an ebay store, it just seems that something more specific to robots and industrial equipment might be better. e-bay seems to be hit or miss, still better than nothing.
I'm an electrical engineer and have actually used some of the robotics equipment to design a pick and place system at the company. Here's a link to a video of the system in case anyone in curious: http://smttech.com/shared_pics/PickAndPlaceLres.wmv
And a link to one of our ebay listings: http://cgi.ebay.com/Like-New-Staubli-RX60CR-Robot-Arm-and-CS7MB-Controller_W0QQitemZ200059660016QQihZ010QQcategoryZ87079QQcmdZViewItem
And the store where we have industrial equipment for robotics, machine vision, lasers, arc lamp, National Instruments PXI bus computers, and pneumatic equipment: http://stores.ebay.com/SMT-Corp
Thanks!