Has anyone used BarioNet PLC?

I've been looking for a low-cost ethernet based PLC just to do some simple monitoring & control and I ran across a company called Barix.

They have something called a BarioNet that has a built-in webserver, 8 dig-ins, 4 dig-outs, 2 Relays, & 4 analog-ins. I emailed their U.S. partner & it is only $295...

Sounds too good to be true. Has anyone used this thing before? I would be particularly interested in hearing from anyone that has used it in any control apps and has actually written a program for it.

Thanks!

Reply to
bomber_automation