Allen Bradley 8500-1746I I/O Ring Adapter, 9/Series CNC

(NEW) Allen-Bradley 1746 - I/O Ring Interface Adapter Module. (8500-1746I (85001746I))

NO RESERVE .. Allen Bradley part# 8500-1746I I/O Ring Adapter,

9/Series Brand new !!

This module is a single-slot modules that used with the Allen-Bradley SLC500 1746/1747 modular controller chassis. This CNC communication module conforms with the 9/Series Declaration of Conformity published by AB.

If you need PLC training and simualtion software, please see my web ...

Hope this helps

Reply to
Manf. Engnr.