Allen Bradley 8500-1746I I/O Ring Adapter, 9/Series CNC

(NEW) Allen-Bradley 1746 - I/O Ring Interface Adapter Module.
(8500-1746I (85001746I))

NO RESERVE .. Allen Bradley part# 8500-1746I I/O Ring Adapter,
9/Series Brand new !!
This module is a single-slot modules that used with the Allen-Bradley
SLC500 1746/1747 modular controller chassis. This CNC communication
module conforms with the 9/Series Declaration of Conformity published
by AB.
If you need PLC training and simualtion software, please see my web

Hope this helps
Reply to
Manf. Engnr.