BarioNet & Dallas 1-wire sensors

I've been using a BarioNet (manufactured by Barix, sold by DataNab) for some simple remote control & monitoring apps. It works great, and now
I plan on using some Dallas 1-wire sensors to monitor a few temperatures.
1) Has anyone used these sensors with the BarioNet before? If so, is there any trick to it?
2) Does anyone know of a place that packages the Dallas 1-wire temp sensors in a thermostat cover? Something that I could mount on the wall?
Thanks!
bomber snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How do you send a signal on one wire? What serves as the return?
Jerry

Jerry Avins wrote:

One of the other wires: http://www.davidbray.org/onewire/Owstd.pdf
--
John Popelish

John Popelish wrote:

Simple, when it's explained. It reminds me of a third-grade conundrum: Q. I have two coins totaling 15 cents. One of the coins is not a dime. How is this possible? A. The other one is.
Jerry

bomber snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

for
now
Try
www.aag.com
for packaged 1 wire sensors.
You may want to post this to the 1-wire user group also. Check Dallas' or Maxim's website to find out how to get there.
Bill Schuh Watlow