BarioNet & Dallas 1-wire sensors

I've been using a BarioNet (manufactured by Barix, sold by DataNab) for some simple remote control & monitoring apps. It works great, and now I plan on using some Dallas 1-wire sensors to monitor a few temperatures.

1) Has anyone used these sensors with the BarioNet before? If so, is there any trick to it?

2) Does anyone know of a place that packages the Dallas 1-wire temp sensors in a thermostat cover? Something that I could mount on the wall?

Thanks!

Reply to
bomber_automation

How do you send a signal on one wire? What serves as the return?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

One of the other wires:

John Popelish

Try

for packaged 1 wire sensors.

You may want to post this to the 1-wire user group also. Check Dallas' or Maxim's website to find out how to get there.

Bill Schuh Watlow

Reply to
Bill

Simple, when it's explained. It reminds me of a third-grade conundrum: Q. I have two coins totaling 15 cents. One of the coins is not a dime. How is this possible? A. The other one is.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins