Reload sheet format

Hi Does anyone know if there is a program which will reload sheet format to all drawings in a folder?. It shall be the same size, our problem is that we have added some information to our drawing and would it on all drawings.

Kind regards Klaus Sabroe

Reply to
Klaus Sabroe

I don't know if you are into programming, so this may or may not be helpfull.

A VB program could scroll through a folder, open each file, one at a time, reload the sheet format, save and close the file. Relatively straight forward, just set the folder list to open the parent folder where you have your files.

I believe VBA will do it as well, but I use VB as it is much more flexible and not so dependant on SolidWorks

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

Hi Tony

No, unfortunately I'am not into programming. I was just wondering if somebody once made a program, which he/she will share. Sometimes people will share very good stuff.

Kin regards. Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Sabroe