DST file format

Has anybody ever had to convert a solidworks file into a .DST format? I need to convert the geometry into a gaming software. The person I am
sending it to states that a .DST is the best format for him to work with. I downloaded 3dsMax figuring that would work. I also have Rhino but that also does not seem to have that as anexport option. anyone know what can kick out a .DST file?
its a DTS file you want. There is a Blender script available for exporting which you can find here http://www.garagegames.com/index.php?sec=mg&mod=resource&page=view&qidF62 I am not a gamer so I can't tell you if it works but I presume so. You will need to export from SW as vrml. If you export your assy as individual files - assumption here about your work - you can use a batch loader script for bringing the files in quickly. I presume you can find Blender ok and Python if you need it. If you need the loader let me know. HTH
of course now that you know the right file type other software may do the conversion with less hassle :o)