IPA (Interactive Product Animator) seat for sale

We are selling our seat of IPA 7.3. This is the full version of the Solidworks Animator that comes with Solidworks office. It also includes tools to post animations to web pages, as well as to create animated product manuals. See

for details. It is a great package with a reasonably easy learning curve. If you would like to see a good example of our work with it, you can check out
and click on the streaming video at the top of the page.

We have used IPA regularly for a year for proposals, advertising, and web video, but now we no longer need it. IPA retails for $2500. We are selling it for $1250 and this price includes a maintenance fee to Immersive Design (a condition of the license transfer). This will entitle you to all updates from Immersive Design in the next year. If you are interested, please email snipped-for-privacy@iescylinders.com

Thanks, Christopher Sol Integrated Environmental Services, Inc.

Reply to
Christopher Sol

What would be a better package for SW than IPA's add-in? From what I have seen, it is the full blown animator where as what we get is a stripped down with office.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

IPA is a very good package for Solidworks. We started trying to animate with the stripped down office version and had very little success. Even with the good advice from Mike Wilson and others, it can be very painful to do anything long with the basic version. IPA has a much easier interface to work with. Also, its greatest strength is that it is the only animation package out there that can bring models in natively from Solidworks, whereas using any other requires converting into polygons, which can be a painful process. IPA's got a little learning curve, but the support at Immersive is very helpful when you get stuck.

Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Sol