Activating Animator?

After upgrading to 2003 SP3.1 with all the Pro Office maintenance fees, 4 of the 7 items in the SolidWorks Office Toolbar are greyed out, including Animator which I expected to use this weekend.

Two Animator dll files are loaded into their folder inside the SolidWorks folder.

I of course looked in Help and the paper printed manuals for what to do to activate Animator, et al. Too mundane apparently, as there is no info.

Can some give me a heads up on what I must have done wrong and how I might rectify it.

Many Thanks - Bo Clawson

Reply to
Bo Clawson

Tools------>options-------->add-in