Photoworks2: 2003 SP3.1 File output

For some reason when i render in the solidworks windo the image looks good, but when I render to file it seems to come out quite a bit darker. Is there a way to get them to match better. The only way I have been able to get an image that doesn't have "Mood Lighting" is to up the ambient light 20%. Any help would be great.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

i have seen this before too.

i bring into photo shop and ajust levels inside of there.

Reply to
Ryan Hay - SDSI

I suffer from this HUGE!

I got a free viewer called IrfanView and you can adjust levels and then save as pretty any format you want. I have also found it to be able to srink the jpg file size and with very little loss in resolution.

By the way Great piece of freeware, free of spyware, and actually free program that has alot of image modifying abilities couldnt recommend it more

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Part of this problem can also be the fact that you can create either 4 colour images (Cyan Magenta Yellow blacK) or 3 colour images (Red Green Blue). Some programs do not convert between the two very well, (software settings) this would be when saving from 3 colur to 4 colour in most cases.

And dont forget what you see on screen is affected by your screen (RGB) settings of brightness and contrast and as output by one piece of software, open the image in another program and there may be variations, same will occur when printing to different style of printers, ie bubble jet or colour laser or colour seperation for offset printing.

See also the commetn about gamma settings.

regards

Darryl Jenkins Perth Western Australia

Corey Scheich

Reply to