Spotlights in Photoworks.

I want to add spot lights in solidworks so I can move them freely and place them where ever I want. But when I select a light scheme with a spot light from the scene editor, and then when I right click Spot (usually Spot1) from the Lighting folder in the Render Manager Tab, I do not get a properties options. I have read that i'm supposed to recieve the properties option, but all I get is "On in Photoworks". Have been trying for months to be able to find out how to get movable spot lights.

Thanks

Reply to
Raphael

Hi,

Go instead to the feature manager (first tab), there you will find a 'lighting' folder. In that folder you will see all your lights and camera's listed. right click and select properties of any object to enable movement.

Zander

Reply to
Zander