Photoworks Options Window in SolidWorks 2007 Wont Appear

I know this is an older version of SolidWorks but my employer doesn't want to pay for an upgrade but I noticed that when I select "Photoworks->Options" from the menu, nothing happens. Same thing when I press the options button in the photoworks toolbar. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm on SP4. Thanks.

Reply to
Matt Smith

It may be something as simple as a reinstall might fix your issue. Beyond that, I'm not sure why PhotoWorks toolbar would be showing up yet not working.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

Matt

Maybe You should turn to a SolidWorks group with Your question. This group is currently used for just about anything else but SolidWorks.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L