PhotoWorks Preview Window Gone

While editing materials I closed the PhotoWorks preview window (by clicking on the "X" close button). Now no matter what I do the window won't return. Normally it just reappears when you click the "Material" or "Scene" button, etc. "Display Preview Window" is still checked in PhotoWorks Options.

Is there some other place to turn the window back on?

I've even tried exiting from SolidWorks and rebooting, but no luck.

- Chris

Reply to
Chris Graham

Well, I solved the problem.

Here's what I did, in case anyone else ever encounters this:

I did reinstall with the Repair option. However, this still didn't make the window fully appear. It was now minimized in the PhotoWorks workspace. It was necessary to drag the preview window into the center of the workspace and resize it so that the window contents could be seen.

- Chris

Reply to
Chris Graham

Did you check under PW options PreviewPane needs to be checked.

Corey

Reply to
CS