Photoworks 2007

If someone would be good enough to have a little patience with a novice at Photoworks, life would be good. I am using Solidworks 2007, just starting to experiment with Photoworks, and my question is this. At one time, not more than a couple of days ago, when I imported a model into my viewing screen to start a render, when I went to the scene editor, room, background, materials , etc, as I was making adjustments, I saw the results of those adjustments happening on my model. It is evident I had a preview toggled on somewhere, and now for the life of me I cannot find the option, and have this condition happen again. I usually start by selecting scene, then floor to select a glossy color, etc, then proceed to environment, background, lighting, etc to make my selections. I would like to see the changes that my selections make on my model as it is happening. I await a response with many thanks. Erika

Reply to
Erika Layne

Did you by chance have "Interactive Rendering" enabled under the Photoworks pulldown?

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks

Eddy, I must have. Now I really feel like an idiot, and much worse...I deserve it.

Thank you, I appreciate your response and your solution to my self inflicted problem. Erika

Reply to
Erika Layne

Erika, you're welcome and it's no problem at all... nothing to feel shy about. There are too many places and ways for users to trap themselves in Solidworks. The interface changes with every release, etc. Albeit interactive rendering has been around for awhile the rest of Photoworks' interface has been up for grabs. There was no guarantee it was going to be where I thought it was. I checked to make sure :)

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks