Photoworks environment question

If one of the Photowork Gurus here in this Forum would be willing to take the time to explain the concept and procedure to produce a "home made environment" in Photoworks, it would certainly be appreciated. I have been told that in order to get more reflective qualities in my renderings, that I needed to rotate the part around the environment. I am assuming that what is meant by that is to keep changing the view of my model until the reflections are the most favorable? The problem with that is that the final position, (view), that my model is in when I am attempting to render is the one I desire. Is it possible to rotate the environment around the model instead? Maybe the home made environment will allow this? I do know about changing environment files, as I have accumulated quite a few of them, and I do experiment with them as they do offer different color arrangements and different reflective qualities. Any help that would be offered on this subject would involve a great deal of gratitude. Ben

Reply to
ben-halpin

To 'rotate' an image file to use as a spherical environment, I use Filter>Other>offset.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

Hey Ed,

What/Where are you making this change, pray tell?

PhotoShop?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador