Photoworks Question

I will hope that someone who is skilled in Photoworks will tell me how I can achieve a shiny reflective background, or maybe floor in a Photoworks rendering. I have selected a green colored background color all right, but I much prefer that it be shiny and mirror-like. Please advise me as to what parameters I should follow and use. I am using Solidworks 2006 Professional. I do have access to v 2007 Premium if need be. Thanks in advance: Amy

Reply to
amylabritto

Amy,

Open the Scene Editor and use the ROOM controls to make a floor and walls visible. You can apply materials to the floor and walls to achieve the reflective effect your looking for. You can find other Photoworks tips & tricks at

.

Reply to
Rock Guy