All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Hello All,

Well I haven't been here in a while because I've been trying to wrap things up, so I can enjoy myself in NO.

So to those who are going, I'll see you there. Look for an overworked, overweight bald guy with a smile on his face. That will either be me or

1000 other guys! :) I look forward to seeing again those from the group that I've met, and meeting those that I haven't.

See you all soon, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I'll be leaving tomorrow, so watch for me. Obviously you can find me at the two sheet metal presentations, but other than that, watch for the extra flag on the name badge that signifies a SWUGN committee member, or the one for a user group leader. Or you can find me at the SWUGN meeting Monday night, the CSWP event, the off-site event, the SWUGN booth, or any number of places in the halls. I'm staying at the Marriott, so you can always leave me a message there. Oh, I still have hair, so that bald guy isn't me. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I actually leave tomorrow as well Wayne, But to get to the airport on time We'll need to leave the house at about 5:00 am.

I look forward to seeing you again!

Muggs

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

I'll see you guys there. I'm arriving Saturday evening. It's going to be a great time.

Reply to
Rock Guy

I'll be the guy with hair that you don't see, because I'm not there. Bummer!

Jerry Steiger

Ahh, yes, that is a shame. But chin up, keep in mind that we will be thinking about you! (aaaa, sure....) :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I will be leaving Sunday, so early it'll almost still be saturday for a noon arrival - looking forward to it, but unlike some, I did not get work wrapped up at all....I will be one of the taller people there!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Red Craftsman suspenders again.

Reply to
TOP

I am flying out on Saturday morning. Going to be meeting up with the rest of the SolidWorks blogger crew on Saturday evening for dinner. Then is is down to business on Sunday. I am really looking forward to the trip this year.

Like the rest of the SW bloggers I will be posting pictures and some commentary...

See you all there.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Anna Wood