I'm finally back up again ........ I think

Well; it looks like I've found a replacement for the AOHell newsreader (at least until something better comes along that works). I've been able to actually access the newsgroup reader 3-4 different times this evening so I think I've got the basics figured out. I look forward to seeing all those posts again. I know the header gives my e-mail as snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net but that e-mail account isn't working properly yet. If anyone is wanting to send me direct e-mail, please use my old AOL e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) until further notice. While I've got the newsreader thing fixed, I haven't tackled fooling with the e-mail stuff yet.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

eyeball2002308