I'm finally back up again ........ I think

Well; it looks like I've found a replacement for the AOHell newsreader
(at least until something better comes along that works). I've been
able to actually access the newsgroup reader 3-4 different times this
evening so I think I've got the basics figured out. I look forward to
seeing all those posts again. I know the header gives my e-mail as
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net but that e-mail account isn't working properly
yet. If anyone is wanting to send me direct e-mail, please use my old
AOL e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) until further notice. While I've got the
newsreader thing fixed, I haven't tackled fooling with the e-mail stuff yet.
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Welcome back...if I made it back myself!
Reply to
eyeball2002308