Modelhawk's (hopefully temporary) new me on RMS

I am still unable to resolve the problem that's developed with RMS on my regular AOL account (almost no posts are showing up). In order to be able to read RMS again, I have resorted to using this AOL screen name; it's one that I created a couple years ago but haven't used.

I will be using this screen name only for reading/posting to RMS until I can work with AOL to figure out why posts aren't showing up through my Modelhawk screen name. If someone wants to send me a direct e-mail, please use my normal address: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Thanks.......Bill Woodier

-- -- -- -- Bill Woodier My Home Page:

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "Savior of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot. Rudyard Kipling

Reply to
Bill Woodier
Digital_Cowboy

Bill - When you find out why this is happening, could you pass along their reasons via my e-mail address? I see that there are 98 messages when I signed in but only 11 threads (for a total of about 20 messages) acrtually came through. I tried going to AoL, but due to a family emergency (my 92-year-old father-in-law is making his exit from this sphere any time now), I haven't had time to sit down and discuss it with them at length. Thanks,

The Old Timer

reasons via my e-mail address? I see that there are 98 messages when I signed in but only 11 threads (for a total of about 20 messages) acrtually came through.>

I have an idea, but I'd like to know what they say too. For reasons unknown, one, or both of you see a tally of total messages, whether it posts them all or not. I don't see that, all I see are the current posts, and I'm showing thirty-three. I do know that once I read a given message, the thread is deleted unless I specifically hit the "mark unread" button.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

Please share AOL's problem and (hopefully) solution.

The same thing has happened to me, the first time in a dozen years on AOL that a problem has occured.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72