Chris Hughes....Please contact me re. the decals

Chris: The decals arrived just fine but I've had a critical mailblx failure and lost all my saved mail over 3 seven days old so do not have any of the info regarding payment for the sheets. I want to get this taken care of ASAP so, please e-mail me again with the particulars again so I can get payment on the way.

Cheers...Bill Woodier My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier